Tuesday, March 9, 2010

It was Fabulous!

We left from Miami.
It was Raining.


This was us at the Deck party.
You know the part when you all go up an deck
and wave with you clean white hankies to
all the (non-existiant) people on the dock who are watching
your boat sail romantically into the distance.

It was windy and cold.
Gross isn't it.


That night
We did a little karaoke
By this time I was about to puke my guts out!
Turns out I'm allergic to the motion sickness patchesThe next day we did a little golfing.
My ball was behind the rock.
Golf Tip: If you want a good golfing score,
don"t golf on a boat!

We ate an excellent diner that night.
We also went to a show at the Ice skating rink
which was really cool, but we couldnt take pictures.

the next day we were in Cozumel, Mexico.
we went to Tulum, which is an ancient Mayan city.
The next few pictures will be there
From Stephens shirt and Angela's glasses
you can tell it was once again raining.
It was beautiful
and it was wet
later that day we went swimming in the ocean.
(yes it was still raining)

The next day we were in Belize
It was the most discusting beautiful place I have ever been.
the city was gross. the jungle was amazing.
I don't have many pictures from the jungle
because my camera wasn't water proof.
but I will get some soon.

the next day we bumbed around the ship.
Stephen rock climbed.I learned how to fold towel animalsAnd we all ate onion rings while passing Cuba.

the next day we got on a plane and came home.
that was my trip.

3 comments:

  1. looks like you had a bunch of fun! hey you probably didn't even notice but I gave your son's hair a trim while you were gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's not mention the hair trimming. Ummm... Looks like the trip was fun. Your spelling cracks me up. It makes me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard about the hair trimming!! Kynwynn, stay away from Rhys!! Looks like you had a fun time on your cruise. What a fun adventure for you all!! I second the funny spelling comment! I am proud of you for posting so quickly. Usually I have to bug you for months to get around to posting pictures.

    ReplyDelete