Saturday, May 14, 2011

1 year later

I am soooooo lame. Its seriously been a year. First and most important is Naysa.


Naysa Wren Smith
was born February 20th. 3 weeks early and still 8 lbs 15 oz. she is so chunky I just want to squish her! She is so cute!
For Max it has taken a lot to adjust

But he's trying to make room.

Thanks again for everyone who came to the blessing/baptism/Graduation party it was lots of fun. To anyone who was worried about Max after the Wall fell on him, hes fine. He still climbing walls.
Kenya is almost done with first grade! I cant wait till summer starts so I don't have to drive her clear across town to school.
Sammy's last day of preschool is tomorrow! Again Yeah!

As you can see Sam is excited to see the baby.




4 comments:

  1. You're alive!!!
    So, it is crazy how different Naysa and Sabriel look, but yet they both still have that newborn baby look about them that makes them look alike. Does that even make sense?!
    Sorry we had to miss out on all the blessing and party stuff. Hopefully we won't always be this far away.
    Keep writing. No more of this waiting another year stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful girl! congrats, love you!!! -jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to squish Naysa's cheeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you!!! This is Heidi from home by heidi...You are sooooo sweet to offer to pick me up my shade, But my dad already did it for me yay!!! My house is still in the " I need to be decorated, but I have run out of money" stage, BUT...you and your sister are more then welcome to stop by and take a peek!! Thanks so much reading me blog, I feel at times i am posting to no mans land! ;)

    ~Heidi

    ReplyDelete